Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Little Artist

The beauty of this blog is that I can post whenever I want and as much as I want :) Before time passed even more I had to post about my little artist. Last year I had shared a picture of a painting from Tahlia. She's truly the lil' artist! She loves art, both my girls do and they're really good at it. Well, at least I think so :) I just love holding on to my kids art work and right before school ended her class had an open house, where I collected more. I have everything stored away but I had to share it on my "online scrapbook", my blog :) I have to add that she is VERY blunt and brutally honest, so check out her "poem" that she wrote about sisters..... HER sister. LOL.She said this was a Modigliani style art piece. She knows so much more than I do! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment