Monday, June 20, 2011

A day a the beach

Last Sunday we had a nice relaxing day at the beach. We didn't get IN the water, because the water is WAY too cold right now but we had brunch at a local restaurant and strolled the boardwalk. I can't tell you how nice it was. The kids had a great time and Nate really enjoyed playing in the sand for a little while. We even drove down to the neighboring beach to grab some cupcakes from one of my favorite places, Cupcakes Couture in Manhattan beach. Yum!

I love chunky toes!
He insisted on carrying around his book! LOL. Not like he reads them but he likes to pretend.
No matter how much they fight, they totally love each other. Now I have proof! :)

Awwww!
Nate was really intrigued by the surfers. Hmm.....maybe surfing in his future??
My handsome hubby. Love this fool! :)
Time for cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment